FATdrop are pleased to announce the launch of a new price structure for our digital promo service, offering *a cost reduction for all current & future users of the system* and *introducing two new packages that will offer high-volume users substantial savings* – in some cases as much as 70% on current promo costs.
The new packages will be launched in addition to the standard 5 gigabyte per month account, and have been designed with *PR agencies*, *distribution & publishing companies* and *label groups with several sub-imprints* in mind.
For the second year in succession there will also be a reduction in costs for existing users, with the price of additional bandwidth dropping by over 15% on the standard 5GB per month package.
All accounts come inclusive of FATdrop’s standard features:
- Industry-leading watermarking & anti-share technology
- 14 days anti-piracy scanning
- Fully customisable templates for emails & promos
- Instant customisable PDF reports
- Our bespoke Video Virals feature, enabling you to easily create and publish your own Youtube promo videos for each release
- Free support from our in-house team to help you with queries and ensure you get the maximum value from the service
Here’s a breakdown of the price plans available:
Standard package (ideal for smaller independent labels)
- ￡35 per month: 5GB bandwidth
- Extra bandwidth: ￡5 per GB (charged incrementally)
Premiere package (ideal for labels with sub-imprints, speciality PR agencies)
- ￡60 per month: 25GB bandwidth
- Extra bandwidth: ￡4 per GB (charged incrementally)
Deluxe package (ideal for label groups and PR, distribution & publishing companies)
- ￡150 per month: 75GB bandwidth
- Extra bandwidth: ￡3 per GB (charged incrementally)
Ultimate package (ideal for large PR companies and label groups)
- ￡500 per month: 500GB bandwidth
- Extra bandwidth: ￡1 per GB (charged incrementally)
Add-ons available include extra Video Virals, extended 30 day anti-piracy scans and additional templates for sub-labels & other imprints within your account.
As FATdrop continues to grow – with a busy update schedule for 2012 and constant development of the music industryʼs most advanced security features – the company will soon be announcing the launch of further innovations that will add even more value to the service whilst making it even easier to deliver promos to your contacts in the most secure and trusted way.
Existing users who’d like to know more about upgrading their account, check the “FAQs” section of your account or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info on how to sign up to FATdrop & find out which plan would best suit your promo needs, check out the “Tour” section of the website or email email@example.com.